Southern Maryland Water Softener Services
Are you tired of water that tastes like a swimming pool? Is your water hard and minerally, to the point where you can feel it on your skin and your hair after taking a shower? Boothe’s Heating, Air & Plumbing has a solution. Contact us today for Southern Maryland water softener installations, and start enjoying clean, delicious water before you know it. Our experienced plumbing pros offer a range of water softener systems to suit your property’s needs. We have options that soften your water at the point of entry as well as other water filtration systems. Call now, and find out why customers consistently return to Boothe’s Heating, Air & Plumbing for 5-star service.
What Is Considered Hard Water?
Hard water is water that consists of a higher level of minerals, such as calcium and magnesium. This can then lead to scale buildup and deposits on your plumbing fixtures. However, unsightly residue on your faucets is not the only downside of hard water – it can also damage your plumbing.
What Problems Can Hard Water Cause on a Plumbing System?
- Drain clogs caused by mineral deposits building up over time
- Decreased water pressure from the calcium accumulation in pipes
- Leaks and other damage to your pipes as these minerals can cause corrosion and a breaking down of the metal
- Decrease in your water heater’s efficiency and lifespan as the minerals can accumulate within the tank, thus affecting the systems heating capabilities
Why You Want a Water Softener for Your Home
In many municipalities, water is treated with chemicals to make it safer to drink. While the chemicals themselves are completely harmless, they often generate by-products that leave a nasty aftertaste. These chemicals aren’t great for your skin or hair either, and can cause sensitivity and irritation.
And then there’s hard water. While calcium and the other minerals found in most water supply systems are not bad for you, they also make your water taste worse, can cause scratchy skin and dry hair, and may wear down your clothes and dishes faster, and even damage your plumbing system over time. That’s why Boothe’s Heating, Air & Plumbing provides filtration systems to make your water “soft,” so it tastes better for consummation, and is safer for showering, cleaning, and general use.
Benefits of Water Softeners:
- An uninterrupted supply of great-tasting water
- Fewer bad smells and flavors in your water
- Reduced irritation for your skin, hair, clothes, and dishes
- Savings on plumbing appliance and fixture replacements
- Less plastic water bottle waste
Boothe’s Heating, Air & Plumbing Has the Water Softener for You
For 25 years, Boothe’s Heating, Air & Plumbing has been providing customers with nothing but the best when it comes to the latest, industry-leading products. We want everyone to be able to afford our quality services, which is why we offer special deals and financing options. Call us 24/7 to request an honest and upfront estimate, and remember, same-day services are also available.