PLUMBING, HEATING & COOLING IN HUNTINGTOWN, MD
Delivering Exceptional Service Since 1993
Here at Boothe’s Heating, Air, Plumbing & Drains, we understand that a smooth-running, comfortable home makes for a happy family. That’s why our team is here to take care of your home’s most essential appliances. Since opening our doors in 1993, we have been proud to offer the most reliable heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and indoor air quality services in Huntingtown and beyond.
Our Full-Range of Services Include:
- Heating repairs
- Heating installations
- Heat pumps
- Furnace repairs
- Radiant and hydronic heating
- Air conditioning repairs
- Air conditioning installations
- Commercial HVAC
- Duct sealing
- Plumbing repairs
- Water heater repairs and installations
- Tankless water heaters
- Sewer line repairs
- Drain cleaning and repairs
- Whole-home repiping
- Gas piping
- Water softeners
- Sump pump replacements
- Well pump replacements
- Hydro jetting
Our team is so confident in our ability to get the job done right the first time that we back every service with a 110% satisfaction guarantee.
How Can I Improve Poor Indoor Air Quality?
If your home is suffering from poor indoor air quality, it is time to make a change.
Some of the Best Ways to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality Include:
- Vacuum your home regularly
- Keep your home clean and tidy
- Repair any plumbing leaks
- Open your windows to let in fresh air every day, if possible
- Avoid overwatering your plants
- Change your HVAC filters every 1-3 months
- Schedule indoor air quality service
The best way to improve the quality of your indoor air is to bring in a team of qualified experts. Our Huntingtown indoor air quality experts are here to assess the quality of your air and provide a perfect solution to help you start breathing fresher, cleaner air right away.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Heater
Hesitant to replace your old, inefficient heater? We understand installing a new system might seem like a huge burden, but we guarantee that Boothe’s Heating, Air, Plumbing & Drains makes the process easy as can be. Not to mention there are tons of benefits you can enjoy when you upgrade to a new system.
Some of the Best Benefits of Upgrading Your Heating System Include:
- Quieter system operation
- Advanced air filtration technology
- Better safety and performance features
- Stronger, more even air distribution
- More control over your comfort
- Lower energy bills
- Reduced energy consumption
- Extended warranties
When you’re ready for a new heater, turn to our Huntingtown heating professionals. We have access to the top-performing, most energy-efficient equipment on the market guaranteed to help you achieve maximum comfort in your home.
Signs You Need a Plumber
Your family relies on your plumbing system every single day, which makes taking good care of it very important. Ignoring problems with your system can quickly lead to a plumbing emergency and costly repairs and replacements. In order to avoid these types of problems, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs that you need to bring in a Huntingtown plumbing team.
Call Our Huntingtown Plumbers If:
- One or more of your drains is slow or clogged
- Your toilet overflows often
- There was an unexpected spike in your water bill
- Your water pressure is too low
- Your drains are gurgling or bubbling
- Water comes up your drains when you flush the toilet
- Your toilet is sweating
- There are bits of rust or sediment in your water
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your toilet clogs very easily
- There is an unexplained puddle of water on your lawn
- Your drains smell
How to Take Care of Your AC
Your air conditioner is a big investment so we know you want to take good care of it.
To Keep Your AC in Good Shape, Our Huntingtown AC Repair Pros Recommend:
- Changing the filter every 1-3 months
- Taking care of repairs right away
- Clearing away any gardening tools, leaves, dirt, or other debris blocking the outside unit
- Making sure nothing is blocking your air registers
- Making sure your air registers are always open
- Scheduling routine AC maintenance
Professional maintenance is the key to maintaining your system’s performance and efficiency. Additionally, maintenance can significantly reduce the risk of repairs and premature system failure, improve indoor air quality, and maximize your indoor comfort. Turn to our Huntingtown air conditioning pros for maintenance, and rest easy knowing your system is in the hands of the most qualified technicians around.
There for You 24/7
Here at Boothe’s Heating, Air, Plumbing & Drains, we never want you and your loved ones to be left without functioning home comfort systems when you need them most. If you are experiencing a heating, air conditioning, or plumbing emergency, don’t worry. Our Huntingtown heating, cooling, plumbing, and indoor air quality experts are on call and ready to provide expert repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether your toilet overflowed and flooded your house or your AC broke down in the middle of a heatwave, we will be there to take care of the problem in no time.