Southern Maryland Heating Installation
Are you a homeowner in Southern Maryland who is looking for a reliable and cost effective option to keep your home warm during the winter? If so, then consider installing a new heater. A good heating installation service can help you choose the right type of heater for your home and install it properly so that you can enjoy years of hassle-free heat.
Boothe’s Heating, Air, Plumbing & Drains specializes in Southern Maryland heater installation. We have over 25 years of experience installing new heating systems and replacing old ones, so you can rest assured that your home will stay at a warm temperature throughout Tri-County winters. Plus, our friendly staff is always happy to answer any questions you may have about having a new heating system installed. Contact us today and schedule an appointment to receive a heating system replacement free estimate!
Affordable Heating System Replacement Service
Boothe’s has been providing quality heating services to homeowners in Southern Maryland for over 25 years. We are a trusted provider of heat pumps, oil furnace and boiler installation services, and we take pride in our reputation for providing honest, reliable service at a fair price.
Our technicians are highly trained and experienced, ensuring the new heating systems we install are done so correctly. We only offer the highest quality systems for purchase. As a Daikin Certified Dealer & Rheem Certified Dealer, our customers have access to some of the most efficient and durable furnaces and heat pumps on the market!
At Boothe’s, we understand how important it is to have a reliable service provider to care for the heating system in your home or business. That’s why we offer a complete range of heating services, from installation and replacement to repairs and maintenance. We work on all types of systems, including oil furnaces, heat pumps, ductless HVAC systems, and geothermal units. And because we want to be there for you every step of the way, we offer a maintenance plan that helps you keep your system in top shape all year long. Whether you need a one-time repair or ongoing care, you can count on us to keep your heating system running smoothly all year long, throughout its many years of service.
When you choose Boothe’s Heating, Air & Plumbing to replace your old heater, you can be confident that you’re making the best choice. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate on a new oil furnace, ductless mini split system, or new heat pump installation. We’ll show you why we’re the best choice for heating services in Southern Maryland.
When Is It Best for Heater Replacement?
As your furnace, heat pump, ductless mini split system, or boiler nears the end of its estimated service life, it’s a good idea to start planning for a replacement. Not only will this help to avoid an unexpected breakdown during a cold snap, but it can also lead to significant savings. Newer heating systems are much more energy efficient than older models, meaning that they’ll use less energy and result in lower energy bills. In addition, today’s furnaces, heat pumps, ductless systems, and boilers come with a host of advanced features that can improve comfort and safety. By planning ahead for a replacement, you can be sure to get the best possible heating system for your Southern Maryland home.
If you are concerned about heater replacement in your home, let the experts at Boothe’s help you. We can assess your needs and recommend the best equipment for your home. We’ll also help you select a fuel source that is both cost effective and eco-friendly. Once we’ve helped you choose the perfect heater, we’ll make sure it’s properly sized and installed so it operates efficiently.
Don’t wait until your old heater breaks down to start thinking about replacement. Call us today and let us help you plan ahead so you can be confident your home will be warm all winter long.
New Heating System Options in Southern Maryland
If you’re in the market to replace your heating system, you’ll be happy to know that Boothe’s offers a wide range of options to choose from. We can install everything from conventional furnaces and air source heat pumps to ductless units, geothermal heat pump equipment, and radiant floor heating systems. No matter what your needs are, we’re confident that we can find the perfect solution for you.
Some of our most popular heating system options include:
- Heat Pump Systems: If you want to be able to cool down your home as well as heat it using the same equipment, then a new heat pump system is the way to go. We offer a variety of different models including air source and geothermal, so you’re sure to find one that meets your needs. Heat pumps are electric so they don’t require the use of fossil fuels like natural gas to heat your home.
- Furnaces: A furnace is a great choice for forced air central heating in most area homes. Electric and oil model furnace equipment is available for installation.
- Boilers: An oil-fired boiler will typically last 20-30 years when properly maintained. If your oil burner is much more than 20 years old, you should start thinking about replacing it. Newer boilers are quieter, more efficient, and can generally output more heat.
- Ductless Mini Splits: These are a great electric option if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to heat up your entire home or just a portion of it. They’re also relatively affordable and easy to install.
- Radiant Floor Heating: This type of system is becoming increasingly popular in Southern Maryland, as it offers a number of benefits over traditional forced air systems. Radiant floor heating offers great energy efficiency and uniform heat, while it can also help to improve indoor air quality.