Lexington Park, MD Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Indoor Air Quality Services
Taking Care of Your Entire Home Since 1993!
Finding a team you can truly count on to take care of your entire home is a difficult task, but Boothe's Heating, Air, Plumbing & Drains makes it simple as can be. Here at Boothe’s, our team is fully committed to taking care of your home and keeping your family comfortable. We offer a wide range of services to ensure your every comfort need is met.
Our Lexington Park heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and indoor air quality services include:
- Heater repair
- Heater installation and replacement
- Heat pump replacement
- Furnace repair
- Radiant and hydronic heating
- Commercial heating
- AC repair
- AC installation and replacement
- Commercial AC
- Duct sealing
- Plumbing maintenance and repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless water heaters
- Sewer line repair
- Drain cleaning
- Whole-home repiping
- Gas piping
- Water softener installation
- Sump pump replacement
- Well pump replacement
- Hydro jetting
When you want the job done right the first time, turn to Boothe's Heating, Air, Plumbing & Drains. Our technicians are backed by nearly 30 years of experience and guarantee your 110% satisfaction with every service.
Things to Avoid Putting Down Your Drains
Your drains are responsible for safely transporting wastewater away from our home, but sometimes they experience clogs that make their job impossible. Clogs in your drains can cause pipe leaks, burst pipes, sewage backflow into your home, and other damage.
In order to avoid serious drain clogs, you should avoid putting these items down your sink drains, garbage disposal, or toilet:
- Feminine hygiene products
- Cooking grease, oil, or fats
- Flushable wipes
- Produce stickers
- Chemical cleaning products
- Flushable kitty litter
- Paper towels
- Fibrous vegetables
If you are experiencing a drain clog, give our Lexington Park plumbers a call. We can take care of that clog and have your pipes flowing freely in no time.
Signs You Need an AC Repair
Is your AC acting up?
Below are signs that you need to give our Lexington Park air conditioning pros a call:
- Your AC is blowing hot air
- The outside unit is leaking or frozen
- Some rooms are much cooler than others
- Your airflow is very weak or inconsistent
- There are funky odors coming from your air registers
- There was an unexpected spike in your utility bills
- Your AC is making strange noises
Should I Replace My Heater?
While we all wish our heaters could last forever, the time will come where they need to be replaced.
Below are signs that your heater needs to be replaced:
- It is 15 years old or older
- It has been repaired several times in the last few years
- Your home is never warm enough
- Your utility bills are consistently through the roof
- Your heating system makes loud popping, rattling, or screeching sounds during operation
- Some rooms in your home are cold and others are hot
- You are constantly adjusting your thermostat
We understand that installing a brand-new heater might seem like an overwhelming task, but Boothe's Heating, Air, Plumbing & Drains makes the process easy as can be. Plus, our team has access to the highest performing, most energy-efficient equipment on the market. Simply give us a call, and we will take care of the rest!
Signs of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Americans spend upwards of 90% of their day inside, where the air quality tends to be 2-5 times worse than outside.
Signs your home has poor indoor air quality include:
- There is mold or mildew growth anywhere in your home
- You have an unrepaired plumbing leak
- The air in your home is too humid or too dry
- There is an excessive amount of dust around your home
- The airflow in your home is weak or uneven
- There are stale, musty odors in your home
- There are one or more smokers living in your home
- You or your loved ones are experiencing allergy or flu-like symptoms that are relieved upon leaving the house
If your family is suffering from poor indoor air quality, Boothe's Heating, Air, Plumbing & Drains is here to help. Our Lexington Park indoor air quality specialists offer the latest and greatest air quality technologies on the market to help you start breathing healthier air right away.
Here for You at Any Hour!
Is there anything worse than being left without a functioning plumbing, heating, or air conditioning system when you need it most? We don’t think so either. Here at Boothe's Heating, Air, Plumbing & Drains, our team is committed to being there for you when you need us most. We offer same-day and 24/7 emergency services for those situations that simply cannot wait until the next business day to be taken care of. No matter the time of day or night, our factory-certified technicians will arrive promptly in fully stocked trucks, assess the situation, and implement a quick and reliable fix.
Schedule heating, AC, plumbing, or indoor air quality services in Lexington Park by calling (301) 200-5248.
Upfront Pricing & Free Estimates Offered
Drug-Free & Clean Criminal Backgrounds
24/7 Emergency Services Available
Special Financing Options Available
110% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Over 25 Years of Expertise & Experience
Excellent service- Bob F
Best Service Around!- Melton
Excellent service!- Gina
Great job!- Steve Haley
5- Jacob Blankenship
The experts at Boothe’s Heating, Air & Plumbing have been proudly serving families across Southern Maryland since 1993. If you have a question, you've reached the right team. Let us know how we can serve you! Call today or contact us online.(301) 200-5248